Saturday, August 22, 2009

Re-Cap

First , i labeled this blog "delight" for the words in a song that has been rocking my world the last few day "where i belong" by matt gillman and cory asbury. check it out. do it. seriously.

I am 100% new to this thanks to Francisco I am starting one. Thanks Fran. For the last summer i was in buena vista, CO as a whitewater rafting guide at Noahs Ark. Had a blast going into it the two more exciting moments were when Southcrest came down for their youth camp, God shattered barriers there and is continuing that work here in lubbock texas with the kiddos. second when my best friends, girlfriend and her pops came down and we all hung out and they helped me pack up and get ready to come home. It was a weird feeling at the end of the summer, being in an environment where i was so close to people that i was spending so much time with and had grown so much individually with who i was as a person and spiritually. Now that i am home I am enrolled in school, will be working at a ski shop in october, and my college minister has asked myself and ashley d to run a bible study together on wednesday nights, i am super stoked about spending time with the kids and investing in their lives and digging into the word together.

Today I woke up read a little bit then started driving around looking for someone to go to thai pepper with me, I called my friend Francisco and asked if he wanted to chill. he did. I got thai pepper to go, and went over to his house we also asked odysseus if he wanted to hang. he did. So francisco and i probably waited for upwards of 2 hours watching the little league world series waiting for him. Once he got their we were off! Gone to go catch some concrete waves of the downtown ocean.


these are just some pics we took today.all of us leaders in the college group have a meeting tomarrow about how stuff is going down this next semeter, so i will probably have more later...

and this one is just for ole brokeface lawty


keep it real

1 comment:

  1. im glad you started this. i look forward to future posts. thank you for the week. and thanks for the surprise trip at the end. bonkers.

    ReplyDelete