Friday, September 11, 2009

it's like a mother puma giving birth in my mouth













Lately I have been struggling with fighting off the same sin I dealt with before I left for the summer. It seemed like at every turn it was waiting for me to pull me down. I was in a very dark place. God is in the business of surprising us in the most unexpected of ways. I have been to multiple josh Wilson concerts before, nothing new, don’t get me wrong the kid is a phenomenal musician I simply was not prepared for what lay ahead for me. Josh’ concert was great, everything he played was wonderful, even more though he told us a story about guy named toni and his son named jaiken. Then toni came up and told us his story. His son was in his mother without a properly working heart or lungs or kidney and the doctors told him that his son had a 2% chance of living, he prayed the big prayer that his son would make it perfectly. God showed. Jaiken is now 7 years old. Don’t put God in a box read the bible sometime, if he can take down 1,000 guys using an Israelite with a donkey jawbone, if he can give a man speed faster than a chariot, if he can convince slaves to Egyptians with a pretty good setup to leave and follow one stuttering non articulate uncharismatic man into a desert and bring them into the promised land, if he can raise his son from death, if he is who He says he is, then he is more mighty than anything this world has to offer against us. I won’t put my God in a box of human limitations; I will set him free to rule my life and to fight for me against the world as my warrior, my majestic king, and my perfect father.

The short stuff.

-Ashley divorced phil. Therefore admitting that she dated, liked, and married phil.

-“it’s so hot, it’s like a mother puma giving birth in my mouth”

-josh Wilsons new cd kicks booty

-kaylan brownlee loves a turtle

-wesley foundation melts my face with worship

-I’m learning a new trade

-I’ll blog about that later

-I miss lawty

-garrett gregory is silly good at ping pong

-baron batch is not

-I still love b though

-I’m thinking about going to Nicaragua

-I shaved every other toe on my foot of hair with a finishing touch

-I had a dream last night about painting my fingernails being forced to make out with some girl from high school who I can’t remember

-that holds no weight Sabrina

-I also shaved two patches on my left leg with the same finishing touch

-I haven’t had Tokyo in a week

-I’m upset about that

-picking your scabs is healthier for you than letting them “heal on their own”

-I don’t expect anyone to read this

-I’ll still write it though

-pranks are funny

-most of the time

-I’m hungry

-I’m going to leave now to go eat

8 comments:

  1. pranks ARE funny. most of the time.

    you CAN win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bout time

    and correction, she loved me. not liked

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction for my correction. she loves me, not loved me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley says: Ya'll are ALL CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I can finally comment! I agree with Ashley on that one!

    The first part of this ia great! I love all the examples you use! They are such great reminders that God truly is incredible and nothing is impossible with Him! Keep seeking the morning! I love you sooo much!!

    Bb:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. People do read and people are blessed by your desire to walk the walk. Love you, pgill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryan said...
    i read the small stuff. it has also been a week since i have had tokyo, and i'm also upset. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? we have months of not sitting in front of the tv playing video games together to make up for

    ReplyDelete